Carnegie Mellon University | 2002
Bachelor of Science:
Electrical & Computer Engineering
General Assembly | 2015
Digital Marketing Course
topics include: Social Media, Brand Strategy, Google Analytics, Content Development and Strategy, Email Marketing, SEM, SEO, Google AdWords, Growth Hacking, A/B Testing
((proficient with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Tumblr)
Facebook Ads Manager and Insights
FileMaker database management
Creating presentation decks and one-sheets
Managing partners and clients
Writing and editing
(various formats and styles)
I am both analytical and creative, with a strong technical foundation, and solid client relationship and communication skills. I have a passion for entertainment, and I enjoy multifaceted roles where I can help build brands and grow their digital presence.
RECENT WORK EXPERIENCE
AMC Networks | new york, ny 2015 – present
marketing manager, digital/social and brand management
marketing project manager
• Managed creation and promotion of Fear the Walking Dead iOS and Android app in 200 countries and 9 languages.
• Organized talent Facebook Live Q&A simulcast across 10+ key regions, and spearheaded all on-site logistics from London.
• Oversee content calendar and coordinate with domestic and international marketing teams to release 20-30 marketing assets globally per series.
• Supervise social and digital activity across 5 regions spanning 40+ Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts, and evaluate analytics to increase growth.
• Manage initiatives in 5 global regions, reviewing plans and creative, and providing insights to refine digital brand strategy.
FREELANCE | new york, ny 2014 – present
• Ran digital marketing campaign for Travel Savvy Media, utilizing organic and paid media using a $200 budget, and presented analysis to 30 marketing professionals.
• Designed and built custom websites for architects, artists, and musicians.
COLUMBIA RECORDS | new york, ny 2012 – 2014
publicist | Spearheaded press strategy as primary contact for 20 artists, with budgets ranging from $15-300k, contributing to sales of over 2.5 million tracks and 1.5 million albums; projects included: John Mayer, Hozier, Roger Waters, Laura Mvula.
• Grew artists’ social media presence by coordinating content rollout, leveraging press partnerships, and liaising with social media platforms for digital events, including Tumblr and Twitter Q&As, HuffPost Live, and Google Hangouts.
• Wrote and edited copy for department communications and social media content, saving over $70k per year by bringing projects in-house.
WARNER BROS. RECORDS | new york, ny 2009 – 2012
publicity assistant | Pitched tour coverage for 35+ artists, increasing ticket sales in 175 regional markets, and acted as the satellite office’s press representative; projects included: Tegan and Sara, Theophilus London, Jack’s Mannequin.
• Facilitated media coverage from pitch until completion for 15+ tours per year, and presented final report with metrics to management.
• Created and managed Twitter account, with 5% average weekly organic growth. Developed content for social media, including live tweeting from shows and events.
• Hired and supervised 2-3 interns per semester.
NVIDIA | santa clara, ca2002 – 2007